DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the full story. I JUST got these wheels this past weekend. Got them put on YESTERDAY. Then this morning, a buddy of mine tells me he's trading in his truck. He JUST bought a set of 285/75/16 Bridgestone REVO AT's ( $760 shipped from TIRERACK ) they've been on his truck for 2 months. He's already sold his wheels...and he gave me the tires in trade.

So the BRAND NEW 15x8 Eagle 058's that I bought have to go. I've already ordered a set of 16x8's and my PA Body lift is on the way.

So here's the deal.. I got a great deal on these wheels, so I'll pass them on. I paid $350 for the wheels. Not to mention the chrome lugs and chrome valve stems.

I'll sell the wheels, caps, lugs and valve stems for $340 SHIPPED to your door ( West Coast add $15 for extra shipping .. I'm on the East Coast )

Get 'em now before I stick 'em on Ebay. My other wheels are on the way...so these need to go.

I'll take Paypal, US Postal money orders, personal checks ( I have to wait for checks to clear ).

Here's some pics I JUST snapped a couple of hours ago...these wheels are BRAND NEW!!!

You can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
603 Posts
i will point them out to my kid and see if she would like them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know...have several people interested, no funds yet.

IF they aren't gone by Monday they'll go Evilbay...

·
Registered
396 Posts
DUDE, if that gen dak had the bolt pattern on my new gen i would buy them.... But i have an 05 with the 5x5.5 lug

good luck saling them!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No tires...just the wheels.

I've had plenty of people interested, but no cash.

If they don't sell this week I'll put 'em on Ebay along with my stock 15x8 Dakota wheels.........

·
Registered
616 Posts
i hate these useless posts...but i just wanna say i would have jumped on these...but i have the 5x5.5 dakota lug pattern. good luck. nice rims for someone at a hellova price

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.