DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to go back to the SLT type front end.......I have a Sport front Bumper in flawless shape and would like to trade for an SLT front bumper in Graphite if anyone is close enough to meet and change...........straight up even trade and I will do all the work.........contact slammed1 for details.....thanks Brian

Attachments

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
i am on vacation not this week but the first week of july , id be more than willing

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
:dunno: :eek: i guess you fell asleep lol you must be workin to hard lol

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
05 is Mineral grey, not graphite, it won't match.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Since you were calling graphit rigs only I figured you weren't painting anything. I was just trying to help.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Josh Brown said:
Since you were calling graphit rigs only I figured you weren't painting anything. I was just trying to help.
no problem.....just didnt want any other colored trucks which would have meant alot more prep work.....Thanks for the input though!!!
Brian:gr_patrio

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Your offer is tempting. More tempting if you also had a rear sport bumper to match.

I think I'd rather keep front&back matching for the time being.

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sgrizzle said:
Your offer is tempting. More tempting if you also had a rear sport bumper to match.

I think I'd rather keep front&back matching for the time being.
he we need to meet sometime soon.......I want to come up and visit sometime when the truck gets put back together.......Brian

·
Banned
524 Posts
I've got a silver one....but damn, it would cost me about $500 to get that thing shot silver...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
ThunderRoadHemi said:
but he says that he wants it in graphite? what part is graphite if its chrome?
The top part of the front bumper is color matched on them, bottom part is chrome!

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Why are you changing it back to SLT trim? Thinking about trading it in??? ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.