DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. So when i got the truck i got it with 2 steelies and 2 what looked like beat up 20's on the back.
But this weekend, demon and I did a little modding, and added the 2 missing rims :D

Yesterday, the LED line of fire tailgate bar, and then added my system to my truck, BUT i couldn't use both of my subs bc my sub boxes were too big, Any body got some spare truck boxes laying around....???

Today, at our local photoshoot, Franco (red scare) brought me my wheels. Installed at the meet by demon-Hemi, after the meet, we did some much needed cleaning of the wheels and Pix are below. . .

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Looks much better now that we got the wheels polished up and what looked like 20 years of brake dust off em, the new all terrains don't look to bad either

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,659 Posts
lookin good...now when do we install the truck nutz

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Wow Nina, those wheels look incredible! I wouldn't have guessed they'd clean up that night from what they looked like before.

Great job! :tup:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
demon hemi, the shorter that ground wire on teh amp is the better, i mean what you got isint gonna hurt anything but its always better to have it short as possible. and some good lookin rims fa sho.

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Nina, those wheels look incredible! I wouldn't have guessed they'd clean up that night from what they looked like before.

Great job! :tup:
Thanks. all it took was some mothers chrome wheel cleaner, chrome polish, and of course... ELBOW GREASE... !!! :D

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
demon hemi, the shorter that ground wire on teh amp is the better, i mean what you got isint gonna hurt anything but its always better to have it short as possible. and some good lookin rims fa sho.
yeah im aware the shorter the better, but also once its under 1ft in length it has no real effect on anything, talked to many different stereo gurus and they all tell me the same, " keep it under 12 inches, anything less than 12 is fine but never more"

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,659 Posts
Thanks. all it took was some mothers chrome wheel cleaner, chrome polish, and of course... ELBOW GREASE... !!! :D
is that standard elbow grease, or high performance elbow grease:D

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,659 Posts

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,659 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
looks pretty sharp for a LWB.....you need exhaust or at least a tip.......heres my amp

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.