DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving down the street and i hear tick , tick , tick . crap very large screw in left front so i bought some used pro comp all-terrians 315/75/16 for $180 mounted and balanced . realy didnt want this big of a tire . wanted 285's but couldnt find any used . i had to go used (the money tree is bare) . heres cpl of pics of my work in progress and the tires .

Attachments

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
something seems to be missing on the front

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
something seems to be missing on the front
left the hunk of bumper in glamis 6months after i bought it which was 4 years ago never had the cash to replace . want a pre-runner type just need cash to do it lol

·
work in progress
1,709 Posts
other than that it looks sharp and white is so much easier to keep clean compared to black

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my old 98 was black . once a week washing but at that time the ex-wife worked at a detail place and i got it done for free . its a work in progress and a work truck .

·
46re(tarded)
352 Posts
Looks good! Thats completely stock right? Any straight on side pics of it?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I spy a stingray

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
is it a 1973?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good! Thats completely stock right? Any straight on side pics of it?
thx sport . 2in spacer in the front . need to raise the back about 1-2in . when the cash starts to flow having DEAVER SPRING down the street make up a set of leaf packs for the rear eliminating the blocks .

JBOSTICK.....Its a 1970 vette . 454 , 4speed .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
nice, Truck looks good to. What kinda buper you looking for?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thx JBOSTICK she can lay scratch in 1st , 2nd , and 3rd :D. i like the pre-runner skid plate look . seen a few i like . one of the magnaflow ad banners here on site has a pic of a black ram with the bumper i like . if any one has a bumper they fabbed up post a pic plz .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I Have A 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Slt Magnum. Looking To Install New Tires. The Existing Tires Are 235-75r-16, However, I Want Wider Tires. What Size Does Anyone Suggest?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Does the 3:55 gears pull them OK?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wow old thread lol . 3.55 and 35's work good for me as i dont tow anything , i do have 300+lbs in the bed most of the time . i wasnt planing on putting 35's on but i was in a pinch need tires fast . with 2in spacer it does rub on the control arms with the stock rims .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.