1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Nice looking ride. How do the bigger tires affect fuel economy and power?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Can we get some daytime pics? And what are the details? Those look like 20's, right?

·
Registered
257 Posts
perfect... if i had to do it - that's how i'd do it.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
What kind of lift is that?

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Damn thats a good looking monster.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hemi Freak said:
Can we get some daytime pics? And what are the details? Those look like 20's, right?

Ya they are 20inch Mazzi Hulk's. 37inch Toyo mt's. Its a 6inch Tuff country lift with superlift coyles. The kit said 37's would fit without rubbing! that was a Load os S%^#! I had to trim about 2inches of bumper and fender off... But it was worth it! the truck gets tons of attention now! I will get some daytime pics later this week!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
02Durango! said:
Is There Some Reason Why U Posted It Twice???

yup... proud of my creation! :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
looks awesome ,would love to see daytime photos too

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
LS1POWERED said:
Ya they are 20inch Mazzi Hulk's. 37inch Toyo mt's. Its a 6inch Tuff country lift with superlift coyles. The kit said 37's would fit without rubbing! that was a Load os S%^#! I had to trim about 2inches of bumper and fender off... But it was worth it! the truck gets tons of attention now! I will get some daytime pics later this week!
Thats because your wheels are probably too wide with incorrect backspacing. Ive seen 37's fit with a 4.5" lift without rubbing because of the wheels. Your truck looks awesome by the way. I plan on doing 6" and 37's myself.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Daytime pics please!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gc714 said:
Daytime pics please!!!

I will try to get some this weekend.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
OMG, that is friggin SWEET!!!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Mindazlind said:
I still curious about how it affected your fuel economy?

Yeah me too... I currently have 33" right now, still undecided if I want to upgrade to 35" or 37" or just simply stay on the 33" range...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Can't wait to the see those day time pic's. How does she ride? Tow with her yet?

All these these jacked up diesels are killing me. Awesome! Nice color aswell.

·
kstompaint
338 Posts
I can't speak for ls1powered, but I've had my lift and 37's on since January and... Mileage hasn't changed significantly. Towing hasn't changed, I've towed my 1965 buick with no trouble at all. It doesn't ride bad if you keep the air pressure right.... and power... well you can never have enough of that. I didn't notice any significant difference just due to the tires. I got my Edge Juice and AFE Stage 2 intake today and plan to install tomorrow.

ls1powered, nice truck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.