DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got all the stuff on it that I had to do. Well, for now that is. Washed it too. I've had the wheels on for a little while now. Just got the SuperDak stripe on Wed. Tell me what ya think.

· Registered
584 Posts
truck looks good, nice work...love the black theme you have going on...looks sharp!

· Registered
3,207 Posts
Looks pretty good! Do ya like black?

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would really love to do the roll bar with the lights but I need to find one that sits on the top of the bed, because I want to put a rolling bed cover on it. Dodge used to make one but they discontinued it for saftey reasons which is stupid because you should know its just for looks. But you know some people. Maap Challenger makes one too but it only comes in chrome. I want black. I got the Ram head stickers at a Truck show I went too back in 2001. If you have a local vinyl shop they should be able to help you out or you should be able to find something online. Thanks for the compliments guys.

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
That's a really great looking truck! :cool:

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mpdc3870 said:
Very nice, the wheels definitely look tough. I love the SuperDak stripe, where did you get that made up. RumbleBee sharp, but definitely tailored for the Dakota, very original.
Here is the site where I ordered the stripe from. http://www.totacc.com/user/glenzoni/ . If ya need anymore info let me know. :D

· Bling!
247 Posts
Your truck definitely has the "off road" aesthetics going for it. Looks good.

· One of the Elite
429 Posts
As a Fellow Black Dakota Owner, Nice ride dude. I agree, some headlight covers that finish the blacked out look, and she'll be perfectamundo.

~CYCLONE06rt

· Registered
8,156 Posts
Looks good!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.