I Win!!!

·
mega pig baby
312 Posts
cant wait to see the end result

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hurry up and get that installed! And then we'll need pics! How big did you decide to go, or will those details be released with pics?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hurry up and get that installed! And then we'll need pics! How big did you decide to go, or will those details be released with pics?
Whoop's forgot to mention that. Rancho 4" Suspension Lift with 9-way adjustable shocks. I am having custom rear leaf springs built that will replace the Rancho 2.5" blocks in the rear. www.alcanspring.com. They have some fancy eyebolt called the orbit eye that helps with flex issues and stability. I figured might as well do it right. Wish i could have afforded the KORE system. But after reading all the threads on suspension lift here and researching on the internet I was able to build the system for what I wanted and what I feel my needs are amd be just a little bit out of my price range. Oh btw the mods stop here. I am officially broke!!!!!!!!!:rck::rck::rck::rck::rck::rck::rck:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How many leafs in the spring? Curious to see what other spring manufactures are doing.
I really don't know. I have been in contact with the manufacturer and we have talked. I am moving on monday to VT. I am gonna finalize everything when I get moved. I called a bunch of manufacturers butthis sounded like the best deal with performance as well. I will keep you posted on this as I learn more.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Well guys for reference sakes I just took pics of the truck pre-lift. Last one is of my nephew who lives in another state. All he talks about is my truck when I am gone. Except he can't say truck it comes out as Lukes [email protected] Its hilarious he is also obsessed with fire trucks so he says fire [email protected]

Attachments

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
I'm gonna guess suspension lift...Ranco maybe?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.