DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded the Gray 04 QC 2wd HEMI in on a silver 05 Reg cab 4wd Daytona. Cant get pics to upload on here or I would post them. Plus its raining like crazy right now. Its completely stock for the moment. Any easy cheap horsepower upgrades?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
superchips X2

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
how about a quick list.......

SC3815, CAI, Exhaust, Power Wire, Jet Scoop, Ported TB..........those are the basics for pretty cheap

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
congrats on the daytona. Superchips, cai

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. Looking into the TB and the tuner. What exhaust do you recommend? The factory exhaust sounds pretty good but I would like it to be a little louder.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Thanks for the info. Looking into the TB and the tuner. What exhaust do you recommend? The factory exhaust sounds pretty good but I would like it to be a little louder.
I have the same feeling about the exhaust. But borla is a great exhaust so I can't get myself to get rid of it :thatfunny

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
Exhaust is going to be personal preference man.....

Head over to the Official 3G exhaust thread - lots of clips. I also listened to clips on YouTube before I bought mine.

Now........I am liking the Aerosomething 3030 - sounds great (better than my FM!)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
how about a quick list.......

SC3815, CAI, Exhaust, Power Wire, Jet Scoop, Ported TB..........those are the basics for pretty cheap
On a baller's budget :D

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
get it all over time!!

thats what I did............and I am no "baller"
Just mess'n wit ya...

I tried the OT thing, but it wasnt worth it. I mean, Im at work a 6am, and after 12hrs Im ready to go home. I was putting in 73 hr's a week, and that was on a 5 day work week.

Now that were on commission, Ive have to sweet talk these people into keeping the product. But IMO, the commission is waaaaay better than the hourly pay we were getting.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Have a magnaflo y-pipe welded in place of the stock y-pipe and then see what you think about the sound. I was thinking of getting a different muffler, but after I had the stock y-pipe replaced I wasglad I didnt get alouder muffler.Good luck in whatever you decide.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Have a magnaflo y-pipe welded in place of the stock y-pipe and then see what you think about the sound. I was thinking of getting a different muffler, but after I had the stock y-pipe replaced I wasglad I didnt get alouder muffler.Good luck in whatever you decide.
I did the magnaflow Y-pipe also.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SILVER DAYTONA,
What inlet and outlet size do I need for a replacement Y pipe? I see alot of different sizes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.