DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it last week and guess what happened.

My buddy who has a Ford Diesel could not get it started after work SO he asked me to TOW it to a motel that he rented a room at. LOL

Ford Tough huh!!! LOL

By the way the Hemi pulled it like a Dream!!

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Welcome and when you get a few more posts, be sure to post some pics. Other than the towing, how do you like it so far?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like it so far. Had one before but then my Brother went to work for Ford. Which is why I bought the ford. Now he works for Dodge. Nothing like getting a new Truck for 14,000 less than the Sticker price.

Will take some pics when it is not so dang cold and Snowy. lol

All Black Bighorn with the chrome package.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Nice another one back from the dark side

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
now you getta get some pics up

·
member of the EH team
1,125 Posts
Sounds like you manned up

:postpics:

Its not an 08 but it is black/chrome/snow so for now it will keep us hoping

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Close Madcars. Not as much Chrome on mine though.

Yours looks great.

Mine will be a year younger twin of yours shortly.

Need to get my speakers put in though. Thinking of going with the Fox box that I have been reading about.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Nice tow mirrors on that 03

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
congrats!!!! So what are your real impressions between the two.

·
Registered
430 Posts
LOL, I did the same thing. Got rid of my 03 FX4 and got a Dodge. I'm much happier. Better brakes, more horse power, longer bed, 5 spd auto, better fuel milage and better looking truck overall. The back seat was bigger in the ford and I miss the storage behind the back seats, other than that....I don't miss that 4ft truck bed. It was pretty worthless.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
LOL, I did the same thing. Got rid of my 03 FX4 and got a Dodge. I'm much happier. Better brakes, more horse power, longer bed, 5 spd auto, better fuel milage and better looking truck overall. The back seat was bigger in the ford and I miss the storage behind the back seats, other than that....I don't miss that 4ft truck bed. It was pretty worthless.
I love the quote in your sig

·
Registered
430 Posts
I love the quote in your sig
Thanks. I saw it one day on the web and it got me to thinking about the day before. I had put my son in his stroller and there was a warning label that said "Remove child before collapsing stroller." I'm like...duh? For this label to be here, some numb nutz must have sued after they wadded up their larvae in this damn thing. Anyhow...don't mean to hijack the thread...On to Dodge ruling the Fords.

·
member of the EH team
1,125 Posts
Where'd you get your mirrors?
Thanks, in my sig pic you can see them extended they pull out another 5 inches. I have a 33' travel trailer and I can see clear right by it when towing. Even in traffic you can see 3 lanes on each side of you.

I LOVE THEM.

I got them from Quality bumper.com

Moes can get them for ya

they are from www.tttmirror.com

I am trying to find some niteshade to tint the lights on them and then they be killa. I think

Attachments

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
Congrats on the truck. You will be much happier.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far I can tell a big difference in power and I had a 5.4 V8 in the Ford. The Dodge has a lot more pull. The exhaust sounds better on the Dodge. Gotta say I did like my Ford but I like what I got now too. Gonna try to get some pics up soon of both. Gotta get a few before I start adding things to the ram.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.