DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my thread title states, I got rear ended last week on my way home from work. I am thinking about getting a aftermarket rear bumper (something like a black diamond plated, or maybe a diamond plated rear bumper painted to match the color of the truck).

Do you think it would look funny with the 22's I have on my truck? :help:

Here is a picture of my truck for reference... I will post pictures of the damage tomorrow.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I would say get a roll pan and be done with it

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i agree... ^ either a rollpan or keep it stock, a diamond plated bumper is more like a tough/heavy duty/offroad/work truck kinda bumper, i don't think it would match the wheels

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The more I look at it I think so too, I'll probably just go with a stock bumper... I'll post pics of the damage tomorrow. Thanks guys!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
while your at it, join the red truck club

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
hey sorry to hear about your truck if it make you feel any better my wife got rear ended 4 days after my truck came out of the body shop. i feel your pain on this one. hope you get it fixed and wait untill you see the price of a new bumper.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
not that it means much but i know a guy with a 97 mercedes that has to get his his bumper/tail lights and some other parts ( like the whole back end of his car) replaced

lol he turned in front of me and was not a great idea on his part only scratched my bumper lol

but also i agree a tough looking bumper would not match on your truck get a roll pan or replace the stocker

and they are soooooooooooooooo easy to change i say let the insurance pay for it and you just buy a 2nd hand one out of a scrap yard and fix it yourself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.