DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been regreting not getting 35's to begin with and then a coworker of mine says to me he needs to buy some new tires so i sold him my 285's and got me some 35x12.5x17 bf goodrich mud terrains...i love them.

it's been raining the past few days...gonna go test them out this weekend :rck:

·
Are we going down?
787 Posts
Looks killer man :tup:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Oh yeah!!! :rck:

·
Code 3 Rammer
510 Posts
Me likey!!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Well I think that those pictures just sold me on my next set of tires. Those look awesome. Congrats and nice truck!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments...they ride a little bumpier than the all terrains did, but i need to check and see how much psi the shop put in them...lost a little power but nothing too bad...but coming to work today truck making some funny sounds at low speeds in the parking lot...hopefully tires aren't rubbing anywhere...will check later on tonight after work

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
What a difference! Very Nice!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Looks good. Might have slight rubbing issues

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
maka said:
Looks good. Might have slight rubbing issues
i changed the torsion keys and add a leaf in the rear thought that would help some with clearance, i'll hopefully find out tonight what the problem is

·
Mike
528 Posts
The 35's look good!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks amazing!!

35's rock. What type of noise at low level are you talking about?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brady said:
Looks amazing!!

35's rock. What type of noise at low level are you talking about?
sounds like something either rubbing/grinding/rattling...i'd be at a stop sign and slowly go and you could hear it til i picked up speed...didn't do it on the way home from the tire place...just started this afternoon...no clue what it is

·
Registered
39 Posts
what is the clearance between the inside of the tire and the upper control arm? Looks like there is enough room to make complete turns.

I am assuming the sound is coming from the front of the truck.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
brady said:
what is the clearance between the inside of the tire and the upper control arm? Looks like there is enough room to make complete turns.

I am assuming the sound is coming from the front of the truck.
haven't had time to measure that yet was gonna check that after work...did sound like it was coming from the front...the guys at the tire shop were actually doing full lock turns to check the tires...i guess if something was wrong they would've told me

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Does the whole truck kinda shake/shimmy alittle when its making the noise?

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
looks great, really like it, i have BFG A/T's 315's there 34.5", and with a tbar crank i have no rubbing.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts