·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Those tires look familiar. Very Nice! :tup:

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
How do you like those shocks?? Nice looking truck, I'd go with the black side out tho.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Very Nice. Love The Black Truck. :d

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
i have had the best experience with those tires.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thx

thx for all the compliments.
I love the ride with the bilsteins. I have had the shocks on for a couple of months, but tire and alignment today. I rides reeeaally nice now.

I could be wrong, and maybe 4xfreak will chime in, but I dont think you can face the tire with the other side out. The goodyear dealer didnt ask me and I didnt think that you could so thats what I got. I kinda like the white but we'll see

Thx again for the compliments :gr_patrio .

·
Registered
284 Posts
bug777 said:
thx for all the compliments.
I love the ride with the bilsteins. I have had the shocks on for a couple of months, but tire and alignment today. I rides reeeaally nice now.

I could be wrong, and maybe 4xfreak will chime in, but I dont think you can face the tire with the other side out. The goodyear dealer didnt ask me and I didnt think that you could so thats what I got. I kinda like the white but we'll see

Thx again for the compliments :gr_patrio .
you can do black wall out...i had it on my yukon like that...i like it with the white letters out...good looking truck :rck:

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
well is the tire a directional tire? if so, the white wall has to be out and the blackwall can NOT be out.

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
i normally like black letters out, but for some reason they look nice white letter out on those tires

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks good I sometimes wish I would have just done that a not lifted.

NOTE: Nothing wrong with Lift.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Nathan K said:
i normally like black letters out, but for some reason they look nice white letter out on those tires

Thats because these are the best looking white letter tire made! :D

·
Registered
609 Posts
Nice Job

·
Registered
167 Posts
Did you know you have a satellite dish in your bed? (see 1st picture) How's the reception?

OK, so how noisy are the MTR's on the highway????

BTW, they look great!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thats his xm radio hook up (lol).Nice looking truck,now go get it muddy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts