DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in the depo black led tails. Cant install today since truck is at the shop getting a flowmaster SI/DO 40 series muffler put on with some 18 inch stainless steel magnaflow slash cut tips put on. Will install tails tommorrow and post pics if its not dark out. Here are some pics of the tails and my truck as it is now.

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
awesome, i have those and love mine, they look sweet, dont be suprised if the drivers side is harder to plug in than the passanger side, just about everybody has that problem.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
great lookin truck btw!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
link to where to get them please... :D they look nice

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Those are some of my favorite aftermarket tails! By the way, what size tires do you have on your ride. That setup looks sick. :rck:

KB

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I got the tails off of ebay from seller carpartnation.

The tires are 305/70/17 Goodyear MT/R's mounted on the stock 17" offroad rims. The truck has bars cranked to level with bilstein shocks all around.

Hope to get the tails on today!

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
i have 315/70/17 BFG A/T's on 17x8 Eagle alloy 589' wheels, i also got the tails on ebay.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
It's tomorrow..... Where are the pics? :D

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
yea I hate that, you need to be on 24/7 with pics and updates

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry no pics

Sorry I haven't had a chance to put them on, I have to work a lot and when I get home it is dark, so hopefully tommorrow. Sorry again, but I will post pics as soon as I get them on. I did just get my truck back today from the exhaust shop. New Flowmaster 40 series SI/DO with magnaflow tips sound great. When I put on the pics of tails i will get the exhaust too.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Every truck that has been posted with pics of those looks great :rck:

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
For some reason I dont care for them on a red truck or a blue truck unless done correctly, I wouldnt want to get new taillights because then I would have to get a matching 3rd brake light. But I think they look best on silver/black trucks. Thats my opinion.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
maka said:
For some reason I dont care for them on a red truck or a blue truck unless done correctly, I wouldnt want to get new taillights because then I would have to get a matching 3rd brake light. But I think they look best on silver/black trucks. Thats my opinion.
You can get a sorta match for the 3rd brake light

I bought an LED
It was Smoke colored
I masked it off and painted to match my Atlantic Blue

·
Registered
521 Posts
What ^ said.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
leodogg24 said:
any one have pics of them on a silver truck? i`m considering on getting these..

I've got the chrome ones on my silver truck.

Bug777, you got any pics yet?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.