DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and damn they are purdy! I went with the Monroe Reflex and they match my truck (silver). I did not plan on this, but it is a nice bonus. I am at four cranks on my tbars and am looking to go another 2-3 to get level. I got the fronts for the gen II 4x4 (not off road) and the gen III rears. I will try to get them on tomorrow, but it is not looking good. Will probably be Saturday, I will report back.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sweet Man, Post Some Pics Afterwards...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
And most importantly, post how it rides once you have them on.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Pics!!!

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Yes, pics please and info on ride please, i wanna get some good shocks for my tbar lifted truck. Ive heard anything is better than the stock shocks.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The shocks went on yesterday and they are great. The truck rides smoother now, no jumps around curbs or potholes and most importantly, no more squeaking from the front end/shocks. I brought her up another three turns to level her out and it feels and looks great. I recommend these shocks highly. Fronts are 911104 (gen 2, 4x4--not off road package) and rears are 911187 gen 3 (stock size).

I know the off road snobs will say bilsteins or rancho's, but I simply did not need to spend that cash when I do not go off roading. I do load the bed up and use my truck for that. We do not all need to be off roaders. I got my shocks for $180 incl. shipping at www.shockwarehouse.com (free shipping was in May--I'm sure it will come around again).

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Thanks for the info, im just wanting something alot better than the stock ones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.