DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it didn't take long. I bought the car on Monday and by Thursday I had my new TIS Series 3 with 245-45-20's installed along with Eibach Pro springs. It sure rides alot better than it did stock. Much tighter without all of the bouncy feeling it had. It still seems to shift somewhat if I hit a bump while in a curve. I haven't looked at the suspension yet and I was wondering if it has swaybars? I have an 06 SXT. If it doesn't have swaybars are there aftermarket one available and if it does have them are better one available?

I also included a picture of my other toy. It's an 03 Harley V-rod customized to the hilt. Most fun I ever had driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice pix.. :rck:
Wheels & tires look nice, that's where I'm eventually headed is 20's and maybe the lowering if it really helps handling that much. This is my everyday car so I may go 255/55/20, that's correct if I wanted a little more tire isn't it??

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my everyday ride too. I do almost 50K a year for my job. That's why I chose 20's instead of 22's. The tire sizes you want will work, but may though your speedo off a bit. The 245-45-20 is the recommended size for 20's.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Rgr, those look really good I just want to be sure when I hit one of the potholes here in houston I have enough rubber to protect my rims.. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
tire size

hay billy i went with 255/45's the fit is sweet.

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
Sweet looking setup.

·
Registered
403 Posts
VERY NICE ! how about a rt sway bar ? i don't think there are any aftermarket ones yet . measure your sxt bar and i'll measure my rt one . we'll see if they are different.

·
Registered
403 Posts
nice v rod . what mods you got ? i got a yammi warrior .

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mikesmagrt said:
nice v rod . what mods you got ? i got a yammi warrior .
The V-rod is modded out completely. Weld Wheel Blades with matching pulley and rotors, Performance Machine 6 Piston calipers up front with 4 piston ones in the back, Power Commander 3 USB, HID headlight, modified stock exhaust, Staineless Steel throttle, clutch and brake cables and chrome everything. I have more into the bike than what the Magnum cost me to buy. That will change as soon as I start modding the Magnum, but I have dumped alot of money into the Vrod. Everywhere I go someone starts talking to me about it. Just like many members here experience with the Magnum.

What have you done to the Warrior?

·
Registered
403 Posts
i looked at the vrod before i got the warrior but could'nt afford the rt and vrod so i went with the warrior .
your vrod looks good !damn thats alot of $$ must be fun .
i had the factory wheels chromed and rear pulley. bub chambermaids exhaust , custom cia intake ,44 mag risers , drag bars , turns signal grips , ness mirrors , pciii usb . i am currently researching the big bore kits from patrick racing . i just had her dynod at 80hp and 112ft lbs trq.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice ! To Bad We Can't Have Your Hp And My Torque . What A Bike That Would Be

·
Official DT Amsoil Dealer
697 Posts
Nice car and V-Rod. The V-rod looks identical to mine with the exception of the wheels. I absolutely think the V-Rod is my perfect bike.

2 sweet rides.

Ken

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
o2man98 said:
Nice car and V-Rod. The V-rod looks identical to mine with the exception of the wheels. I absolutely think the V-Rod is my perfect bike.

2 sweet rides.

Ken
Ken, you should check out the V-rod forums. Over 6000 members dedicated to V-rods. i learned everything I know about my V-rod there. I would give you the URL, but ZI don't know if that would be against the forum rules. I could email it to you if you want it.

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
great cars and bikes guys just got a 06 magnum r/t lost of fun I also have a 05 triumph rocket 3 that has 140 rwhp and 147 trq

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats on the new Magnum. Now, open up that bank account for a whole new set of mods. Hope you're enjoying the new ride!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Two words for you guys OINK OINK hehehehehe If I knew how I would have made my text green.

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Sweet rides. Gotta love the rims.

Dodgeboy59 said:
Two words for you guys OINK OINK hehehehehe If I knew how I would have made my text green.
if you come to advanced mode and it is up top. just highlight the words you want to color.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.