DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Dodge User
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my magnaflow 12289 and let me tell you i love it, it sounds so good. its exactly what i was looking for when i am accelerating you can hear it. if i drive grandma style you cant hear it. you can hear it getting on the highway but not while cruising on the highway. when you stomp on the gas it roars. i love it its perfect. i highly recommend this muffler to anyone.

· Dodge User
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just a muffler

· Registered
206 Posts
I liked mine at first because it was louder and deeper than stock. But, over the last few weeks, I decided it's not loud enough. Also, it's a more of a fuzzy or buzzing sound than a nice rumble. I'm swapping mine out for a FM 50 ASAP.

· Dodge User
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont have a resonator i have an 03

· Dodge User
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chrisd0729 said:
I liked mine at first because it was louder and deeper than stock. But, over the last few weeks, I decided it's not loud enough. Also, it's a more of a fuzzy or buzzing sound than a nice rumble. I'm swapping mine out for a FM 50 ASAP.
really? its exactly what i was looking for, mine doesnt buzz at all its a deep rumble, everyone who has heard it said it was deep. i never liked flowmaster i had fm40s on my lightning and hated them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.