DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rck: Got my new pass. side Fox Box in today. Gotta say, looks sweet. Didn't have a chance to put it in yet, but will do that first thing tomorrow. Will get some pics and post them up when I'm done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
geeze he must have liked you. im going on 2.5 weeks now since payment and my tracking info hasnt been updated yet. i envy you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kinda stayed on him pretty regular. He might not like me too much anymore. LOL He seems like a good guy though. Sure he's just been busy. The wait will be worth it. Very nice box.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my box put in. Sounds awesome. :rck: Very nice quality box. Now I can go show it to all the stereo shops that told me I would never get a box that my sub would fit in, and go under that back seat. :D Here's some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
How much was the box if u dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ramboy06 said:
How much was the box if u dont mind me asking?
Not at all. It was $75 plus $50 shipping. Definately worth the money.

·
Total loser.
584 Posts
I got my pass side box a couple days ago it is so much better then my crappy ebay box i had. Thumbs ups Joe Fox Rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
TribalHemi said:
Got my box put in. Sounds awesome. :rck: Very nice quality box. Now I can go show it to all the stereo shops that told me I would never get a box that my sub would fit in, and go under that back seat. :D Here's some pics
Hey Tribal,
Glad to see you went with Joes Box....Man you are really going to enjoy it....
I love mine.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BoneDryRacer said:
Hey Tribal,
Glad to see you went with Joes Box....Man you are really going to enjoy it....
I love mine.
Hey man. Yeah, it's an awesome box. I've been all smiles everytime I get in my truck now. Thanks for the pics and info from before. Almost wish I could've gotten the dual box, but can't get rid of too much storage. This one should be plenty. For a while at least. LOL

·
Registered
299 Posts
Is there still room under the seat to mount an amp? Does that box take up the entire passenger side and center section? Pics of your amp mounted would be nice.

Thanks,
Ross

·
Registered
733 Posts
im glad you guys got yours...im going on 1week with NO REPLIES or conacts or anything since i paid for it...how long has it taken you guys...as far as if you ordered recently

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice......looks good....I want to get a fox box for 2 subs.....but I dunno if I should go wit the sealed box for 12 inch subs or the ported box for 10 inch subs???.......can anybody tell me what the best route would be?

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
To all that say they havent been replied to, or contacted. Remember hes a busy guy and has gotten tons of ebay orders as well as DT, plus he mentioned something about how he had a bunch of ebay auctions end and he didnt have the grills to send them the old boxes do to his manufacture screwing up or something like that, so he also has to sort that out. It took PILOT hid 23 days to send my little HID box, and that was with emailing them about 7 times.

·
Registered
733 Posts
fox also said that he discontinued the old style fox box with the grilles and the orders that were being placed on the old style would be sent the new style

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.