DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a flowmaster put on Saturday. I went with a 40 series si/so and had it dumped over the rear axle. Man this thing is sweet! I honestly thought it would be louder but its about exactly what i wanted.

When at an idle i can hardly even hear it but when I get on it thats when it comes to life, and at highway cruising speeds i can only hear a slight rumble. So pretty much you hear it when you want to.

Cant really tell if added any power or not. I doubt it. Although when i passed some cars it seemed to feel slightly quicker. Not much though. Maybe my hemi is just tempermental.

The best thing is it didnt cost me a dime. My brother has a friend who knows a guy that owns a muffler shop and he did it for free. I think the guy owed my brother for some flows he had him sell. Anyway from what i hear the guy who did it is one of the best around. So i saved myself about $150-$200. Now i can use that money on something else.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Another satisfied Flow-40 customer. :rck:

·
Registered
781 Posts
thats exactly how mine is... except si/do dumped be4 rear axle and it just purrs at idle then comes to life right as u hit that gas!! congrats dude.... i hope u enjoy it

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
These hemis all sound nice with flowmaster or magnaflow or whatever. I like to hear one go by cuz I know I sound just as nice.

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
I wish I knew what FM I have, but I haven't a clue...I just went down to a muffler shop a few months ago, asked him how much it was for one, and told him to put it on..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.