DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They are ceramic coated, part # 66792 :D They were $458.69 shipped to my door! I plan to install them sometime next week! They are for the 04 hemi's and do not come with a new Y-pipe :( Only the 03 headers come with a new Y-pipe.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
two or 4 wheel drive? What kind of massacre do you have to do to the y pipe?

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
They look great. Try to dyno the truck before and after if possible. I want to see if these headers put out as much power as everyone on this site says they do.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hemi1569 said:
two or 4 wheel drive? What kind of massacre do you have to do to the y pipe?
2wd You just cut before the dual cats and the new pipes weld up to them
:)

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
mjfikac said:
They look great. Try to dyno the truck before and after if possible. I want to see if these headers put out as much power as everyone on this site says they do.
What numbers do they say they put out?

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
What numbers do they say they put out?
Some of the guys were saying 28hp/30-something tq. Those have to be manufacturer numbers...no one ever posted any independent dyno #'s.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
mjfikac said:
Some of the guys were saying 28hp/30-something tq. Those have to be manufacturer numbers...no one ever posted any independent dyno #'s.
Geez! I hope they are close!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Nevermind.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
lol

i meant ryansrt
I'm a little slow. Billy_Bob brought some :drink: over.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KaPPaBaLL said:
oh la la sassy sassy

Ryan i'll have to drive your truck one day up here in norcal. where do you live?

I'm in fair oaks, about 10 minutes from sacramento :)

Check out www.norcalsrt4.com we have meets all the time. We are meeting up tomorrow at round table pizza in fair oaks :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ok well im going to the dyno some time next week. I didnt go to the dyno before so if somsone can give me a baseline number to work off of i will uninstall my Superchips and dyno with just the headers, then reinstall the superchips and dyno that way to. How much hp/tq does a stock 03 Hemi put down?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
After you install the Edelbrocks you put their asticker in your rear window. It's something I've always wanted to do. My rear window is glass etched with the Ram head and "hemi" underneath it. The Edelbrock sticker is directly below. Looks intimidating.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.