DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, today me and a buddy of mine put the Performance Accessories 2" Body Lift on my Dakota. It may only be 2" but it looks and feels a lot bigger, I love it!

I took a ton of pictures during every step of the lift and I'm going to make a big 'how-to' write up, so soon there will be many more pictures of my truck, but for now all I have is one I took tonight at work with my cell phone.

I cranked my t-bars, have the 2" body lift, and have a set of 2" lift blocks to give me some frame angle again. I've read around a bit and I'm pretty sure that I should be able to fit 33x12.5's. I plan on getting 4.5" offset rims, so I believe that will help prevent or reduce steering bind, and I know I may have to trim the fender trim, but Im buying fiberglass fenders pretty soon anyways.

·
Troubleshooter
1,516 Posts
Now you just need to reposition the bumpers, and your good to go

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, my drill was dead and my buddy didnt have one, so thats a project for another day. I'm going to re-position the front bumper but I'm going to leave the small gap in the rear bumper because I'm going to fill it with a "Firestorm LED Bar"

·
Cant see me
1,210 Posts
Damn, that truck looks sweet. I say it everytime but it is in such nice condition. I absolutely love the 1st gen Dakotas. Keep up the good work and includ more pictures.
Looks like you got some new tires too, what kind did you get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.