DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Swapped the HIDs in the fogs for these LED bulbs, didn't really use the fogs for visibility anymore since my heads do a good enough job, so I figured I'd change the look a bit and kind of match the theme of the truck a little better with these. What do you think? I'll get some nighttime shots tonight of course. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly, they're just part of the running lights now.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something to try out for a while anyway....they were $15 for the pair, just took like a month and a half to ship here!

Uh oh, beer store is almost closed..... I better get moving! :D (they don't sell beer at the corner store here :( )

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks man, here's a couple more shots....gettin darker out... :D

Attachments

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
those look great ryan

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man :rck:

here's some night shots

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
I like it.

I noticed one of my fog lights has taken on some moisture, and is starting to cloud up.

I'll be exploring something different for my fogs soon too.

·
Registered
849 Posts
led fogs

Hey Rye, At first I didn't think I was going to like them... I use mine for light...
but after seeing them on your truck, I think they look awesome !!!

Very nice job matching the LED's all around, that really looks cool.
Not a mod for me, but that's the beauty of this Forum :rck:

·
The Outdoorsman 2500
530 Posts
Sweet! Lookin good Rye

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like it.

I noticed one of my fog lights has taken on some moisture, and is starting to cloud up.

I'll be exploring something different for my fogs soon too.
One option might be some of those 4" LED marker lights, I was thinking about doing that....snowman69 I think has something like that in his truck, that's where I got the idea to put amber bulbs in mine.

Hey Rye, At first I didn't think I was going to like them... I use mine for light...
but after seeing them on your truck, I think they look awesome !!!

Very nice job matching the LED's all around, that really looks cool.
Not a mod for me, but that's the beauty of this Forum :rck:
Thanks man!! I wasn't really using the HID fogs in town since they're too bright and blind everyone.....and they only provide a bit of extra light on the 2 lane highways around here...and most of that light is to the sides of the road....so I figured I wasn't losing anything. :D

Sweet! Lookin good Rye
Thanks man! :rck:

Looks good Rye! Whats next... Roof clearance lights?
Thanks Adam! and...not till the truck gets lifted. :D Then I'll consider that. :D

·
06 Wagoneer
646 Posts
Hey Rye...in your 1st post up there, the hill in the background of your 4th pic looks like it needs to be conquered!!! :rck: If I had that in front of my house I would be over driving on that all the time!! With permission of course :nono

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Rye...in your 1st post up there, the hill in the background of your 4th pic looks like it needs to be conquered!!! :rck: If I had that in front of my house I would be over driving on that all the time!! With permission of course :nono
Hahaha :thatfunny

That's part of the "construction" around here.....I wouldn't even know who to ask. I doubt anyone would say anything if I did happen to drive up it though.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I swear Rye we both have the same ideas :D

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20