DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so i was on my way to work sat morning and this accord pulls out from a bank right in front of me.. I drug his bumper down the street but nothing too bad happened to me.. i will have to get a new bumper.. but i was going to get one anyway..but now i dont have to pay for it... and oh yeah the guy called me today and said that he didnt have insurance..but he is still gonna fix everything...or i was going to bring him to cort.. he got a ticket for failure to yeild... the bumper is pushes into my tire when i turn so i cant really drive it..

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
DAmn, good thing them chrome bumpers take some damage

·
Registered
93 Posts
i looked at this and laughed.... this is great =D

·
Registered
145 Posts
I must have missed something... how is this great again?

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
well he did get a free bumper upgrade :)

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Dude that sux.I wish it were something basic like that when my truck plowed into a Mercedes then a 4 Runner then a Nissan Maxima :D

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i was pissed but i do get a new bumper and a rental car...those a always fun!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
ram03reg said:
yeah i was pissed but i do get a new bumper and a rental car...those a always fun!!
Do I hear E-braking??? LOL !!!
Hope it all goes smoothly

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
CRMRAM said:
Dude that sux.I wish it were something basic like that when my truck plowed into a Mercedes then a 4 Runner then a Nissan Maxima :D
YEA!! RAM EM BABY!! lol

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
maka said:
YEA!! RAM EM BABY!! lol
lol I laugh about it now but back then I had some pretty rediculous mods on my truck.Now I say that accident happened for a reason.Destiny didn't want me to have stick on hood scoops :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah whenever I got in a wreck it was in the same exact spot as you, but the Driver's side. I had a really bad problem when turning also. Though it made me & my friends laugh when we were in crowded parking lots turning & my truck was making tons of odd noises.

I was wondering the same thing 2durango!

·
LSU
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
the reason he didnt get a ticket for not having insurance is becasue he had a card but it was expired..and so was mine.. they got intouch with my insurance company and everything checked out i just didnt have my most recent card with me.. but his was a machine that picked up and the office was closed or something...but the cops beleived him so....i guess he got away with that..unless he becomes a dick then we might have a problem..

and im pissed b/c i just ordered my 2/4 drop which should come in tomorrow or the next day and now i have to wait to put that on... :VHOT:

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
i saw the pic and was like the rice most of tasted good, at least your gonna get the better bumper now man sorry about the accident

·
Registered
166 Posts
My thoughts are this. I noticed in the picture that he has a DOD sticker on his windshield. Assuming he is affiliated with the military (whether civilian DOD or military) to drive his vehicle on a military installation he MUST have current insurance or his car will not be allowed on base. If he does not get your truck fixed in a fair amount of time turn his ass in. How stupid could someone be who drives his vehicle and not have insurance in the first place let alone try and get away with it on a military base. It appears in the picture that his sticker is green, and if valid then he can be hosed.
Just keep that in mind if he starts throwing you excuses.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
This weekend Me and My Bros trucks were parked in front of our house....His truck being a chevy....When we woke up this morning his truck was egged and mine wasn't....Sucks for him but at least the egger has good taste.....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.