DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new headlights and fog lights from Jeremy today along with my hid kits. Getting the headlights out was a piece of cake but then it came time for the real work and thats where my questions begin.
1 Where are you guys mounting your ballast for the headlights and the fog lights
2 What are you tying into to supply power to the halo rings on the fogs and headlights
3 do i just cram the new connector into the factory headlight plug?
4 What the hell is extra connector on the fog lights , guessing that is for the bixennon projector so i dont need to hook it up but would like to know for sure.
Trying to get this done tonight because i have to go back to work tomorrow out of town. i could box it all up and put the factory headlight back in and just take it all to work but would rather do it in the garage.
thanks again guys!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok guys i may have over reacted. I just need to take a step back and look at what i had. Got the headlights in and they are awesome!!!! well worth the money. I am going to wait until i get some more days off before i do the fog lights. still need to aim them but i am done for tonight.

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
I mounted the ballasts for my fogs on some bracket under there. I think it is the bumper mount if I remember. I zip-tied them on there with no issues so far and it's been over a year.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hope your pops comes out ok...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.