DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
37/13.5/20's Just waiting on the shocks now and then she will be done! I currently have a levleing kit and 35's.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Excellent! Can't wait to see them on the truck. That is the size I'm going to next. Are you going with a new lift? How are you going to fit them?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 6 inch lift sitting on the garage floor now, Just waiting on my procomp shocks/resivors. as long as i get them this week i should have it insalled next week. more pictures to come! :D

·
Registered
852 Posts
Those look freakin mean.... They make your BFG's look like panzy tires...lol...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, your right! they are surprisingly quiet for a MT, that why i went with the Toyo.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Are you gonna used the stock gears on your truck? which ones do you have?

I would love to run a tire this size but the mileage drop could be an issue...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kmu said:
Are you gonna used the stock gears on your truck? which ones do you have?

I would love to run a tire this size but the mileage drop could be an issue...

I have the 3.73's. im geting 16 mpg mixed with the 35's so im expecting to loose a mpg or 2 with the 37's.

·
Registered
161 Posts
unless you do a lot of freewawy. your fueltank will hardly notice them. different case but i am getting 18-20 hand calc with a superchips programmer, 37's 6inches of lift, and the manual. drive mostly 45-55 to school and back

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I tought that with a larger diameter tire, you would get worst mileage in town and not so worse in highway because of the lower RPMs...

·
Registered
161 Posts
kmu said:
I tought that with a larger diameter tire, you would get worst mileage in town and not so worse in highway because of the lower RPMs...
Sorry, i was typing before i thank. you would be correct, what i ment to say was unless you do a lot of intown....maybe i should be driving to school more offten...maybe i will learn me an edumaction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.