DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do yall think, keep them & put them on the front or no? They are my old 275/60's from a long time ago. I put them on to see about how well some 325/45 m&h's would fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
I say you plasti dip the style you like the most so they are all black!!!

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
i like them, they look good. i bet if you had your stockers powdercoated they would look good also

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I say you plasti dip the style you like the most so they are all black!!!
Well thats 1 reason I have been going back & forth on rim/tire options b/c I dont want 20's anymore but many I dont want black rims anymore. No more black rims for me if I make a switch.

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the real thing that will tell me what I want is when I put them on the front. Bigger tires always look better on the back. Maybe something like a 275/55 or a 265/60. I have had the 275/60's behind the house for about 4 yrs now. They were on my chrome 17's way back in the day. I had my worn out 295/45 dr's takin off & had these put on the rims

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
i had that style on my 06 i liked them on my 10 i like those also but i do like the 06 style better

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the right rubber the smaller wheels will look ok. But if you ask me, that truck looked best right here:

http://www.dodgetalk.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=46194&catid=member&imageuser=85711

One of the hardest things to do is leave well enough alone. I see a lot of people post pics on here and sometimes it seems people are moving backward with their trucks.

Just some food for thought.
I know. I cant keep still lol. I got tired of the bumper & I had to take the 285/50/20's off b/c of the 4/6 drop. I still need to get the factory red bumper on it

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess what I'm trying to say is that 6 yrs is a long time & my tastes have changed w/ this truck as I have grown up. I got the truck when I was 17 and still a kid & now I'm 23 & getting married. The truck has went throw many changes & will see many more. I dont plan on getting rid of it for a while since its paid off & well modded. If the paint gets to bad I will get it repainted. If the motor goes I will do another motor. I will probably keep the 20's in the shed for now if I decided to run the 17's just I want them on every now & then but I'm just wanting an easier set up for street/strip use instead of changing wheels all the time

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
keep em and send your 20s to me Via Shelby :D

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts

·
The White Collar Redneck
1,807 Posts
Lift it, and put some 37s on it... :D

Actually, I like the current look, except the bumper should be painted.

The 17s look good stock; they needn't be painted black.

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lift it, and put some 37s on it... :D

Actually, I like the current look, except the bumper should be painted.

The 17s look good stock; they needn't be painted black.
Lol I already have 1 truck lifted 6" w/ all terrains. Thats enough for me lol

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So how many say I should put the srt 10 bumper back on it?

·
Silent Professional
453 Posts
I think you should send the 20s and bumper to me. I'm just sayin....

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
So how many say I should put the srt 10 bumper back on it?
put the bumper back on the truck, i like the look it had on there, unless you just cant clear anything

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didnt really have clearance issues w/ it. Roads werent a problem w/ it either. I just got sick of it but a red bumper does look way better than chrome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.