DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
If she'll pay whatever it costs to get it fixed I would make her go with you to a body shop and hand over her credit card. I backed into a car when I was in HS and that's what I had to do to make it right. Unless she wants to pay you in another way :D:D

·
The Silver Bullet
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Lol..

well she isnt answering, go figure guess im going to have to get a police report as the owner of the fast food place was outside i have him as a witness, so lets see if she wants to ignore me, i know where she lives im going to be paying her a visit tomorrow, if all fails ill just call the police :D
:thatfunny

·
If only I had more $$$
3,696 Posts
well she isnt answering, go figure guess im going to have to get a police report as the owner of the fast food place was outside i have him as a witness, so lets see if she wants to ignore me, i know where she lives im going to be paying her a visit tomorrow, if all fails ill just call the police :D
:thatfunny

Don;t visit her alone,.. but take someone neutral,.. like a woman or something. There could always be a chance she claims assault or threat from your part and a witness could help,.. always cover YOUR ass.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
going to see her at home is a bad idea no matter who you bring and esp if it is someone who you know as they will always see and take your side

just leave her a message saying that you have a witness from the restaurant and if she does not return ur call by such and such time u will be forced to call the police

·
Dodge Tech
1,609 Posts
been there truck was 2 days old some lil s10 back into my i laughed he caved his tail gate in i had nothing. then a week later i met the girl at her work and leaving some guy backed in to the front of me. i saw his i did not get out i was soooo pi$$ed and he was one of them lil nerds alotta ppl beat up in school. but yeah the girl looked at the bumber for me just got a lil crack. never got it fixed gonna get me the srt10 bumper someday..

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I agree with mudchucker DONT go to her home.. just go to the police an file a report... you gave her one chance and thats was enough..
you learned the hard way as I did.... I will never not call the police if someone hits me never..... people will say anything to get out of trouble when it happens....

·
The Silver Bullet
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i mean, it just left a little dent about 4 inches wide and about a quarter inch indintion, i might save up my money and buy a full replacment you know something i can hit a fing cow with and not worry about it.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
You should have called the police then and there... Was that DENT there before it happened? NO.

Git er done! Its time to get the FBI involved here.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.