DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
05 Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to see some pics if anyone's got em. I'm thinking of mounting the universal lightbar on front but don't know if it will look allright.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just put a bushguard on my truck....was a freaking nightmare but looks good...I highly recommend you get one that attaches underneath the truck to the frame and NOT to the bumper like mine does.....I am planning on adding lights as well....

Attachments

·
05 Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that looks good. Got any side view pics? My quad cab already looks pretty long, so i'm a little worried about it looking even longer with a brushguard on the front.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't really, this is the closest i have...the one problem we had was positioning the bar off the bumper so that you could still close the hood, so it had to be out a bit further on the top, and we have also repositioned it since I took this pic...I will take more now that we have moved it a bit and post them when I do....

Attachments

·
05 Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. Are you happy with the brushguard? I would hate to risk cutting into my bumper and then not liking it. Nice truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.