DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thank you...drive thru
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the pics of the LED fogs from ebay I figured I'd try it. I'm very disappointed. I actually wasn't sure they were on when I turned them on. They just don't put out any light whatsoever. If you're thinking about getting some, I'd think about a different plan.

·
Registered
912 Posts
any pics?? i put a set in and they are crazy bright. i love mine..what ones did you buy?

·
Thank you...drive thru
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got the exact same ones you did

I think it was your pics that sold me. Mine look good when you are facing the truck, but the light it throws is hardly noticeable. I don't know what to make of it.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
When I posted in that thread. I had asked that very question. I did the 9006 bulb swap and it puts out more lumens then the LEDS. I will have to go back to that thread and see what people said about that. That is why I said I wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
912 Posts
thats weird cause mine throw twice as much as my old halogens....i wonder if there is a difference in 02-05 and 06-08s?...did you buy them from the link i posted?

·
Thank you...drive thru
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Straight from your link

And mine's an '04 so it shouldn't be any different than yours.

I'll probably wind up getting an HID setup.

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
After seeing the pics of the LED fogs from ebay I figured I'd try it. I'm very disappointed. I actually wasn't sure they were on when I turned them on. They just don't put out any light whatsoever. If you're thinking about getting some, I'd think about a different plan.
I bought some a month ago but they're still not here :(. I wasn't going to use them for light output, but only for running lights in the fogs.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
bummer that they suck

·
Thank you...drive thru
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll probably keep them in

just for the look since they are a cheap match to the HID's but would not suggest buying them for their output. HID's give plenty of light to actually see the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.