DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well around 130 this afternoon a large box truck pulls up in front of my house and he lifts the door and gets the lift gate up and unloads a large box....
[/IMG]

and this is what was inside....
its called the High Rise Ram Air hood....
[/IMG]

so now comes the test fit This weekend while its nice out and then drop it off to get painted next week...

More pics to come when its painted and installed...

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
I like!

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
That's going to look sweet!

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
cant wait to see more pics :D

looks like a awesome hood!!!

maybe this post will finally let me decide inbetween a srt10 and a good hood :rck:

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
gonna look sweet

·
Registered
312 Posts
based by the title I (jokingly) thought you got a box full of pictures. that would have been mega dumb compared to what you really got!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Is it on yet?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
yeah WTF? is it painted and put on yet? come on you have had it all day .... :)

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
:thatfunny Definately NOT a good pickup line !!! LOL

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yup its fiberglass

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Nice! The only issues I had, not really issues though, are the hood and grille didn't line up flush on top. I had to use a round file and open up a few of the holes on the front lip of the hood. After that the grille matched up perfect! Then the grille support bracket uses 8m bolts to secure to the bottom of the new hood. Same size bolts as the hood latch uses The stock bolts are too small (6m) I believe. Then you may have to adjust the hinges up/down etc a bit to get it to sit flush and perfect. Otherwise its a great hood. Finish is great, the underside even looks nice. I made my own CAI to use the air opening underneath.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Its such a simple fix! A few weeks after I had the hood on I did it. Just take a round file and open up a few holes. You can see which ones are rubbing/tight. Stick the file in, have at it and your good. :tup:

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
nice. kinda looks like the NEW GT500KR Hood. a set of racing stripes would look sick with that hood IMO

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.