DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Its still cold, well cool. Its in the 40's.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
That sucks bro.. I hope you get it fixed soon!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I did have the tailgate keyed last week, but ScratchX took it out. My truck pisses people off.

Is it the truck or the driver?

·
Registered
338 Posts
If someone hit my truck with a bat, I would have a hard time not returning the favor. Hell I decked a guy for poring melted cheese on the hood of my last truck. Knocked him flat on his ass. Still didn't make up for how I felt.

If someone has a problem with me, then fine we can talk it out. Mess with my truck, girl, or ect. Then they ****ed up.
Yeah well it happened overnight a few years back. Was her turn to park in the garage! I have an idea of who did it but thank GOD we are in a home and its in a garage every night! Believe me I would have broken every finger joint one at a time! I live in N GA and its alot like TX! We all have protection too!

They have to slide the bed back to get a good spray to match the area..

Some people just need an A$$ kicking! May the beatings begin I say!

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Stage 1 in fixing it. First coat of touch-up.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Just touch up so far.

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
I finally found paint to match my truck and I was wondering if you had any tips on how to prep the area for paint?

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I just cleaned off the dust. Then made sure there was not loose pieces that would later just chip off. Scuffed the middle of the scratch with 1000 grit sand paper. Applied the touch up paint and let dry!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.