Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st is : 08-081... sunroof water leak
2nd is: 09-004 .. I think it says "spark knock" ( it is a generic recall notice with a blank line for the problem which is hand writen with a fine marker that I can't make out
what is strange is it says they have previously tryed to contact me and it is urgent, I just got the truck 2 weeks ago (jan.10) and had it back in on the 17th because they had lost the wheel lock key and had to order another one, they wanted the truck there so they could cheak and make sure it was the right one.

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
There are three "Rapid Responses" out as well:

08-100 The mufflers are being replaced, due to numerous complaints of a rattling sound coming from within.

09-004 The plastic cap on top the rear spolier/tailgate is being replaced, due to bad adhesive.

08-101 PCM update/reflash.

Im not sure if I have the numbers in the correct order, but thats how theyre listed on my work order.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Took mine in today for 1st oil change. Was told there was a notice to check the spoiler cap. I said "don't change anything until I see what the problem is."
Was told later that nothing was needed because I have an aftermarket tonneau (Undercover) that covers the spoiler. No idea what the hell the problem might be, but apparently its not a problem if you've got the spoiler covered. Go figure! I was just glad they didn't have to screw with it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had a flush with bed snugtop matching color fiberglass cover on both my 95 and 04 dodges, I don't think they make one for the crewcab 09s yet but i plan on getting one when they do, I am at Dodge house right now haveing recalls done, will post as soon as I find out what was done

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
There are three "Rapid Responses" out as well:

08-100 The mufflers are being replaced, due to numerous complaints of a rattling sound coming from within.

09-004 The plastic cap on top the rear spolier/tailgate is being replaced, due to bad adhesive.

08-101 PCM update/reflash.

Im not sure if I have the numbers in the correct order, but thats how theyre listed on my work order.

I did have the numbers swapped. It should be: (per the work order)

08-101 The plastic cap on top the rear spolier/tailgate is being replaced, due to bad adhesive.

09-004 PCM update/reflash, for spark knock/rough idle.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Gotta love brand new vehicles:WHT:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They took care of mine yesterday, took about an hour, not sure if they replaced muffler though , I understood him to say something about a muffler rattle but I thought they put another clamp or something on the one I had. Having our first rain and ice since I bought it now,Man! that black sure gets dirty in a hurry!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
at least they aren't denying issues with the new ram unlike toyota did with the Tundra

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.