DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I'm getting this done over the xmas holiday, but the only place near me in Dallas that I've found wanted $399 for just the bed, and $80 more for over the bedrail which I thought was ridiculous. Anywhere from Houston to College Station to Denton to San Antonio is an option because I'm around all those places regularly. I'm trying to stay under $350 if at all possible.

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there any other brands that still have the same rigidness as linex but cheaper?

·
Registered
441 Posts
There is a place in College Station that will Spray your truck and bed over the rail for under 400. I think it is called Texas Truck Customs. They are located on 2711 S College Ave in Bryan (77801) Their number is 979-823-7219. They use an off brand other than rhino or Line-x But claim that it is just as good. I plan on getting sprayed there when I get some extra cash. There is also another place called Texas Customs and Accessories off Hwy6N just before Booneville road in Bryan (77808). There were passing out 50 coupons at the last local car show. Their number is 979-778-0626. Those are the only local ones in the Bryan/College Station area that I know about.

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell yea dude I appreciate it. May have to make an appointment for the next time I'm over there to visit my buddies.

·
Registered
105 Posts
BlackBaggedSS/T said:
Are there any other brands that still have the same rigidness as linex but cheaper?
all those mods and you are going to gripe about $130?

toff bedliners (forgot the phone #) in san antonio does over the rail for $449. it is a rubbery type liner . it doesn't crack and it has lifetime warranty in case you cut into it.

·
Registered
521 Posts
There is a place here in Corpus Christi called Absolute Detailing that said they will do a 2-year warranty job over the rails for $300 or a lifetime warranty job for $425.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Forgot to add their number, sorry, its 361-985-9274, just in case your interested.

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, all these options are gonna make it easier. And SRTpusher the only reason I gripe is because I'm in college now and not living with my parents so money is definitely tighter now with rent, tuition, gas, and what not. I know what you mean though, I guess I was just unprepared for how much this stuff costs when I went shopping the first time.

·
Registered
347 Posts
LINE-X does cost more, but you get what you pay for and it's the ONLY brand with a written nationwide lifetime warranty. But, you should buy whatever fits your needs and budget.

·
Hibernating
3,114 Posts
Another way to try to get cost down is to try and find a few trucks and get a group discount. I had mine and two other rams done and they gave us about $50 off each. Good luck! If it were me, I'd definitely get Line-X. Excellent product and they do stand behind their warranty....speaking from experience.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Im here in South Houston, and I got it done for 325 under the rail. The only reason I went with Line-x was because I decided to go with black and not red. Also my buddy works in the shop there and is a detailing buisness with them. And I dont care what line-x says they dont stand next to their word as far as guarranteed for life, long story, but they win everytime.

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome guys thanks. I really like that white truck with the trophy hunters emblem. Even tho its a chevy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.