DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
I like the grill and lower grill on the front bumper. Where did you get your grill? I think that you need to put that in with your other mods I would. lol I see that you have 4.56 gears. I was just wondering what you think about them? I should be getting mine sometime this week. I went ahead and got the Auburn Gear posi unit also since right now my truck isn't positive traction. I see that you have Audiobahn audio stuff in your truck. I just have recently been "bashed" for having Audiobahn on here. All I know is it sounds great and I havn't had any trouble.

I have a regular cab also and its nice to see yours. Great looking truck!!!!!!

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
grill4u on ebay less than 100 bucks cant beat that , love the 4.56 gears man it made a huge difference on take off it will really slam u back in the seat i am very pleased with them hope u like yours , in my opinion audiobahn is the best in car audio for the quality of sound and the price besides who care what people say yours probably sounds better than theirs , good luck with your truck man and thanx for the compliments i will post more pics in the next few weeks when i do more mods .

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Thanks for the info. I agree with you on the Audiobahn. And I can't wait till I get my gears in, I know I'll have to take it easy for awhile.

You seem to be a cool dude!! :D

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:gr_patrio :rck: :cool: yeah take it easy and let them break in properly and then give them a good rompin the seat of your pants will be very happy , i am a cool dude lol

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats a good lookin set of boxes you got ther i saw in another post u built those, good job , need some pics of your truck up there

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
hey what brand of 4.56 gears did u buy? I have the 3.92s with the 20s right now.. but i know it will kick ass with some 4.56s. Also, how much were the gears and how much was the installation. Thanks.

·
RAW RAM 1500
261 Posts
buy a new camera? nice truck!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice pics! What camera did you go with this time?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
:hair: Sooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooolllllllllllll.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Did you get another pic of your sub box with the new camera? I'm looking for ideas for putting subs in my truck.

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have the precision gears, for $226 install was 60 bucks at a local shop, i went with a cannon digital camera this time round, and redram i will get you some pics of my box and amp setup as soon as i can , check out musicmoose audio online great prices choice of color and fits like a glove with the seat belt hump cut out , also has enough airspace to run any 2 or 3 10" subs or 2 or 3 12" subs , just tell them what size cutout you need and how many.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
were did tou find the exhaust?? you should put some tips on it at least nice color!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.