Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought...

I'm going to the Good Guys show this weekend to walk around and schedule my Line-x (they have a booth set up and are taking $50 off any job they book at the show).

If anyone else is planning on going, maybe we could hook up to say hello for a few minutes. I'm not planning on staying a long time, but would like to say hey to anyone on dodgetalk that will be there.

If there is a bunch of us, maybe we could meet ahead of time somewhere and cruise in together?

It's late notice, so it will probably not come together, but thought I would throw it out there in case anyone is interested.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Im going to be there. My dads driving the dodge and im going in the Cougar, look for us! Were both very tall. Im 6' 9" and my dads 6' 7''. Maybe we can meet up inside and talk for a little.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I come across anyone over 6'7" I'll ask, "Are you Sam?" :D

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Whats gonna be even funnier is watching you stroll around the event floor measuring folks!!!

".....Excuse me sir, this will only take a second, (Insert sound of tape measure whipping out)... Ok, Nevermind, Your only 6"2'.....Sorry..."

ROFL!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...Just found this out thru you guys...I'll try to make it too...yea, there will be 2 of us with a tape measure...LOL...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well, my short 5'11" A$$ is planning on being there. Gonna drive in the Mrs. "special" '02 5.9L(+) powered Durango RT.

Should be a fun time. Or, at least, the usual annual drunkfest.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dskirtech said:
".....Excuse me sir, this will only take a second, (Insert sound of tape measure whipping out)... Ok, Nevermind, Your only 6"2'.....Sorry..."

ROFL!
:thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
..Wonder whos reppin LineX....I got mine done from Brian out at his shop in fremont...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chefred112 said:
..Wonder whos reppin LineX....I got mine done from Brian out at his shop in fremont...
It will be Les from Bay Area Line-X (I think they are in Hayward).

Did Brian do a good job? Most people have said that the biggest factor is the quality of the work done by the installer. I don't know anyone that has done the LineX here locally (East Bay), so your input will carry a lot of weight.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Whats the address it is at again, i lost my little flyer thing. To clerify where is it exactly at?

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Alameda County fairgrounds right?...from where you're comin from take 680 south to Bernal (2 exits past 580 interchange). Go east on bernal, the fairgrounds will be on the left side (1st or 2nd light)

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Brian did an excellent job...even thicker than specs...check my gallery....

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
edit: someone beat me to it :WHT:
SamCarroll said:
Whats the address it is at again, i lost my little flyer thing. To clerify where is it exactly at?
The GoodGuys show is the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton. Take 680 to Pleasanton and the Bernal Ave exit. Head East, and it is less than a 1/2 mile off the freeway.

try this for additional info:

http://www.good-guys.com/events/event_detail.asp?eventID=SUMMER05

$12 admission
$8 parking

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chefred112 said:
Brian did an excellent job...even thicker than specs...check my gallery....
Looks good...what did he charge you? I'm going over the rails...couldn't tell if were over or under.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...the truck he did b4 mine had a [email protected]!y [email protected]@ bed, rusted and dented up. they took the time to sand all the rust off and pound the bed so it would look and adhere good. the owner and I were pretty impressed with that...

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Alright its right there by our second showroom. We have another showroom right there. If you follow Bernal down and go straight to the light. The one past the fairgrounds. Immedietly after the fairgrounds that building on the left. Two story dentist office, were in the front.

But anyway, alright thanks guys i know were thats at. SWEET!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
I'm over the rails...he charged me $475.00 for it... the thickness for the sides are suppose to be 80 mils, the bed 125 mils. wen they finished, the sides were 117 and 102 mils, and the bed was 150 mils...nice an thick...

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
hey Sam...wat kind of showroom are you talkin about?

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Hey hemi, His info is as follows:

Line-X King
44801 Fremont Blvd, ste F
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 770-8881
Brian King

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
I work for Design Select, its a flooring vendor. Im going tomorrow, what time you all going to be there? Im thinking since the works parking lot is close, we can park there, not pay for parking and walkthere since its very very close? Let me know what time, i would like to meet up before.

heres the building address

5000 pleasanton ave
pleasanton

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.