Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
this is the code from my truck...go mango PAINT CODE= PVE

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dale3fan3 said:
He wants the code because his D isnt that color so he has nothing to go by;)
yepp thats why. thanx craig!

DAYTONA81 said:
this is the code from my truck...go mango PAINT CODE= PVE

thanx bro i appreciate it! ok here is the reasoning. i am redeploying here sometime soon. and while i am gone i am having my durango repainted using the gomango orange with the charger style hood treatment and rocker stripes in mineral grey.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
better post some pics of this when you get back ..... didnt you just come back from Iraq?

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts
that will sound sweet very original

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
GreggK said:
yepp thats why. thanx craig!

thanx bro i appreciate it! ok here is the reasoning. i am redeploying here sometime soon. and while i am gone i am having my durango repainted using the gomango orange with the charger style hood treatment and rocker stripes in mineral grey.
That should be awesome Gregg

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i just got home and well they told us to grab our ankles because we aregoing backthis year yet....

craig thanx for the compliment! shannon helped me out onpicking out the paint scheme. btw she finally got a ride of her own... a 1993 BMW 740iL

·
6,355 Posts
GreggK said:
yeah i just got home and well they told us to grab our ankles because we aregoing backthis year yet....

craig thanx for the compliment! shannon helped me out onpicking out the paint scheme. btw she finally got a ride of her own... a 1993 BMW 740iL
Dam, that sucks .... Good Luck Bro and keep your head down ........... :gr_patrio I will pray that you make it home safely again ;)

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx sherdep! this time i will not be working in a division hq. i am transferring down to a line unit so i can do my mos i was trained for. so this will entail patrols, check points, etc etc

·
6,355 Posts
GreggK said:
thanx sherdep! this time i will not be working in a division hq. i am transferring down to a line unit so i can do my mos i was trained for. so this will entail patrols, check points, etc etc
one word of advise ... if you can get your hands on better body armor then the military get it ........ If there is anything we can do for you like start a collection on the Body Armor I will spear head that one ..... I realize it was an MOS you were trained in but Sniper fire and the unkown road side bombs are what is killing our soldiers over there. I think we should have leveled that place like a sand box or a parking lot we wouldnt be losing so many of our brothers out there. GOD SPEED

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hooah i agree. unfortunately as you well know any unauthorised uniform in country is a huge no-no. shit if i could (and if i was strong enough) i'd wrap myself in 3 inch thick plate steel. but this time i get to go over as a squad leader.... to help young troopies come home to their families

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well your a one good man....Paint scheme sounds like it will be tight....my buddy just graduated boot camp and is back doing infantry training....there telling him that he will prolly be stationed at Ft. Hood...who know maybe you'll be training he some day

·
Project Dreamsicle
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
garrett03dodge said:
Well your a one good man....Paint scheme sounds like it will be tight....my buddy just graduated boot camp and is back doing infantry training....there telling him that he will prolly be stationed at Ft. Hood...who know maybe you'll be training he some day

well send me a pm sometime and let me know what unit he goes to. i am not an 11b i am 13f but we coincide with each other so maybe if he gets lucky enough i will be the one watching his back. and thanx for the compliments on my future paint scheme. i cant wait to see it materialize myself!

dale3fan3 said:
Greeg Just be safe again man!!!

thanx bro. i can always count on you for support

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.