DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 10 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck came with the stock 265x70x17 Michelins and the next day I put 305x70x17 Maxxis Bighorns on - I filled in a little chart on line that calculated the revolutions per mile etc. With the stock tires I was getting 638.10 revolutions per mile - now with the 305's I am getting 596.50 revolutions per mile - my question is since I have not reprogrammed the comp. for the bigger tires - my odometer/speedo. are going to be reading less miles traveled and a slower mph than what I have actually traveled correct? How much of a difference is there in miles traveled with my comp. thinking it's still running the stock 265's and actually running the 305's. It comes down to a difference of 41.6 revolutions per mile. I have 170 miles at a half tank - would it be more like 175 miles or 180 miles instead?

Thanks for the help.

· Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am getting it recalibrated tomorrow morning - I am just trying to figure out what the difference is in regards to miles traveled.

Anyone know how to do that?

1 - 4 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.