DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
waldershrek said:
How come you are taking it to trial? Did you get arrested and booked or just a ticket?
theres a good chance the cop won't show up to trial and u get ur case dismissed. and if he does go to trial, u can fight and ask for evidence, if the cop forgot his lil book where he writes the tickets and stuff, u get ur case dismissed. if theres any mistake on the ticket itself, like wrong date or time, wrong adress, misspelled name, ur ticket gets dismissed.

·
Goodbye My Love . . .
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
First let me say thank you to everyone who prayed and wished me good luck. I have a very good lawyer who knew the judge. It was a no jury trial, took less than 5 mins to move me in and out for the next guy. I have to do something called "Judge's Homework" and go to T.O.A.D. which is a driving school for 4 hours. All charges were dropped, no points, just have to pay $248 for the min court fees.

Secondly, rmcqcc, your an *******. Don't you think I realize what I've done. People do this kinda shit every damn day and get away with it. Some people are straight stupid and do this kinda crap when they are drinking. Don't be such a jerk-off, me and everyone else who does this everyday are stupid. I see it all the damn time. Some people get lucky and don't get caught. So don't be calling me stupid and "you get what you deserve". Im sure you've experienced something like that. Be a little more generous in your responses to people who are in need of help. You didn't know the circumstances. Don't stick your face in something you know nothing about. I've only explained a few of the details to you, others I left out was that it was in the early morning, no one on the road and I wasn't going 130. I hit about 120 for less than 3 seconds and let it ride down to 90 and thats when the cop got me and assumed that I was speeding at excess of 100mph. Take your anger out somewhere else. And do us all a favor and don't start a flame war here, just take it how it is and leave it alone. Thanks for understanding.

No I was not arrested, I was 17 when this happened, so luckily I got away from that for whoever asked that.

The judges homework is comprised of this: I have to take 10 pictures of those signs that say "Drive Saftely" where people were killed in accidents and the other half I have to clip some news articles out of the paper for 30 days about car accidents.

I was in my dad's Infinity M45. Put it this way, I was doing about 90 and I thought I was doing 60. You honestly can't tell how fast your going in a car like that, unless you look at the speedo.

The judge I had is very nice when it comes to minors and driving tickets, she actually gave me a break and smilied at me. So I knew then everything was going to be ok.

The cop spelled my address incorrectly on the ticket and he didn't show up. So I guess for a misdemeanor, those things don't count when dimissing a case.

I thank you all once again for praying and wishing me luck, it helped out!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.