DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it will look nice and "balance" the "hump-back" nature of the D IMHO. 2 questions, how do I tell the color code of my D (It's light blue in color) and where would you all recommend I purchase the wing?

I'll post pics when it's on.

Thanks!

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
Can't help you out but do you have a pics or links to what your looking at?

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
dude, don't do it, please:aaa:

and, the paint code is on yer driver's side door jamb;)

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
Ebay used to have them color matched for 220$ or so otherwise there is still the Stealer :)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
:thatfunny now that is what i call pin striping!!

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Please tell me that was a prank!!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
A wing like a import tuner? I hope you're talking about a rear window spoiler.

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
If you check out my gallery I've got a "Rear Air Deflector" on my Durango... not sure who makes it or where you can buy one though.

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
Dealer has one. It's a Mopar part.

·
Chief's Pride!!!
2,497 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum, in fact this is my first post. Anyway, try this site for the Durango wing. autotrucktoys.com It's where I got mine. Most of the wings come pre-painted, meaning that they already have Dodges color codes, and have painted accordingly.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I like the look of the wing on that D in the link. Someone in these forums has/had a D with that same wing. It was black.... How does something like that attach? I assume it would have to be drilled into the rear hatch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, you have to drill a couple of hole in the rear hatch, then bolt it on. So you have to make sure this is what you realy want, cause the fix will be more coltly then the install.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.