DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this responce back form Summit. I am going to keep looking for a better price. Anybody seen one?

Hello.

Here is the part number and price. Parts marked B/O after the price means it must be ordered. It generally takes 2 weeks to get parts that are listed as backordered. You can order online by placing the part number in the search box at the top of the page. Please enter my SALES ID of 487 in the appropriate box on the order form. If you do not order online, you can contact me direct at 1-800-230-3030. My extension is 6284. I work from 7:30 am until 4pm eastern standard time. Shipping is free for all orders shipped UPS ground to the 48 states. There is an $8.95 handling fee on each order. Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping charges.

If I can be of further assistance let me know. Thanks for your interest in Summit Racing.

Thank you,
Zack
GIB-GP311S-C HEMI HEADER 2003-2005 1/2 ton ram 660.99 B/O

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Check Jeggs

Also, if you google or Ebay search those headers you can find em allot cheaper

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Those headers are junk. There is a member, I believe MitchGmace or something like that. He installed them and said there is almost NO difference in performance.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Look just a little different than a stock log maybe a little gawdier.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Not to change the subject too much, but has anyone seen or heard about the new Edelbrock bolt-on shorties? I was looking at the gibsons, but then saw an ad for the edelbrocks and they really caught my attention. I can't seem to find any pics of them though.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope that some one with a little more $$$$ and opportunity than I will Dyno these headers on a Hemi. I appreciate the direct bolt on ability of these headers. Ni trips to the weld shop with no mufflers. I have the kind of luck that would attract every COP for a hundred mile radius if I tried to drive with open headers!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ive got the Edelbrock headers sitting in my garage. They arent shorties though they are mid-length. Supposedly supposed to make 28/hp and 34 lbs/tq. I doubt that but after talking to an exhaust engineer from edelbrock he said that the headers for the hemi gain more power than any other headers they make except for like a 1900$ set that they make for the viper so i was quite impressed. I picked them up for like 412 shipped so not a bad price at all. I will dyno after the header install and ill try my best to make it down there before so i can show you the difference. I will install here in a few days when i get my truck back from the stealership for tranny work. Heres a link Jimmy. http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=376678&prmenbr=361

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
RedHemiRam03 said:
Ive got the Edelbrock headers sitting in my garage. They arent shorties though they are mid-length. Supposedly supposed to make 28/hp and 34 lbs/tq. I doubt that but after talking to an exhaust engineer from edelbrock he said that the headers for the hemi gain more power than any other headers they make except for like a 1900$ set that they make for the viper so i was quite impressed. I picked them up for like 412 shipped so not a bad price at all. I will dyno after the header install and ill try my best to make it down there before so i can show you the difference. I will install here in a few days when i get my truck back from the stealership for tranny work. Heres a link Jimmy. http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=376678&prmenbr=361

I tried to get a group buy on these headers and David from premier said jegs told him they don't have them yet and edelbrock told him they have not shipped them yet or are still in the final stages. WTF. I would give my left for those at 400, I hope David reads this cause I would be very interested to see a group buy and how much of a reduction we could get. :VHOT:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Rumble said that he ordered his for his 04' so maybe you should check back with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.