DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
OH-----IO
Joined
·
260 Posts
they look like they would be easier to tighten then the individual tubes i got on the dynatechs, i ha'nt heard anything bad about them, i once had them on my list of headers to look into but decided against since they wern;t long tube
 

·
TRICK TURBO
Joined
·
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phantom345 said:
decided against since they wern;t long tube
I'm buying headers tonight.. Pace Setters???
 

·
TRICK TURBO
Joined
·
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEMI450HP said:
Pacesetter Longtubes!!!!!!
You have Nicks paypal?? His site wont let me add to cart...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,800 Posts
06ramhemi said:
You have Nicks paypal?? His site wont let me add to cart...
I'm talking to Nick right now...He said to restart your computer and try again. He would rather you go through the site because he has to add tax since you are in TX.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,813 Posts
LOL... Mat I didnt realize you where helping him right here on the formums... I was on another page when we where talking.

Like I told mat... somtimes restarting your computer will fix the problem. I have had the same problem on other sites and I have to turn mine off every now and then... Not sure if thats the problem or not but it will eliminate that posibility.

Also the cart is a pop up window... so its possible your computer is blocking it... If you still have issues please feel free to contact me.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,800 Posts
AIR_RAM said:
LOL... Mat I didnt realize you where helping him right here on the formums... I was on another page when we where talking.

Like I told mat... somtimes restarting your computer will fix the problem. I have had the same problem on other sites and I have to turn mine off every now and then... Not sure if thats the problem or not but it will eliminate that posibility.

Also the cart is a pop up window... so its possible your computer is blocking it... If you still have issues please feel free to contact me.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
He got it...It was the pop-up blocker
 

·
Tank Mech
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Lol! Now ain't this just too surreal. Matt's talkin' to Nick on the phone...they're both on DT...Matt's talkin' on DT helpin' 06 with Nick's website...Nick comes and checks it out, and what was the problem? An improperly installed part? An improperly ordered part? The wrong combination of modifications?

NO! It was a pop-up blocker, lol. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,800 Posts
kruser79 said:
Lol! Now ain't this just too surreal. Matt's talkin' to Nick on the phone...they're both on DT...Matt's talkin' on DT helpin' 06 with Nick's website...Nick comes and checks it out, and what was the problem? An improperly installed part? An improperly ordered part? The wrong combination of modifications?

NO! It was a pop-up blocker, lol. :D
But we put our 3 heads together and solved the problem :D
 

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
Joined
·
6,355 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
But we put our 3 heads together and solved the problem :D
they say "3" heads are better then one .. is this true? :thatfunny
 

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
Joined
·
6,355 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
This conversation isnt turning queer is it??
Hell NO !! ..... I think you are thinking about the wrong head there Matt ;)
 

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
Joined
·
6,355 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

OK...I am done with this thread before things get out of hand...hahaha
agreed .. sorry for hijacking the thread :thatfunny
 

·
TRICK TURBO
Joined
·
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kruser79 said:
Lol! Now ain't this just too surreal. Matt's talkin' to Nick on the phone...they're both on DT...Matt's talkin' on DT helpin' 06 with Nick's website...Nick comes and checks it out, and what was the problem? An improperly installed part? An improperly ordered part? The wrong combination of modifications?

NO! It was a pop-up blocker, lol. :D
Cause thats how we do it..
 

·
TRICK TURBO
Joined
·
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay.. Pace setters, y-pipe, cutout.. Back to the single pipe world.. Not real happy about it at the moment but i'm sure as soon as i open my cutout i'll be fine.. you rock Matt!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,800 Posts
06ramhemi said:
Okay.. Pace setters, y-pipe, cutout.. Back to the single pipe world.. Not real happy about it at the moment but i'm sure as soon as i open my cutout i'll be fine.. you rock Matt!!
When you are waiving at that titan on spray as you pass him, you will understand why you need the single 3" :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top