Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I just got done installing a new stereo that has a CD changer input that allows me to directly connect my iPod to the stereo. It's working great but I'd like to hide the wires under the carpet. I'm not having much luck in figuring out how to accomplish this. If anyone could point me in the right direction in terms of how to run the wires under the carpet from the center arm rest to the stereo I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks for your time,
Eric

2000 Intrepid without the center console.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
take out seat (s), remove step plate (s), lift carpet up, put wires under carpet (stick down with duct tape).

You may have to cut the carpet where the wire goes thru......but most vehicles have holes already in place.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there a guide on the net that will walk me through this? (and is this the only way of doing this. It seems a little complicated and excessive for running wires)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
that is the easiest way I know of, I have tried pushing wires through with coat hangers...etc, but taking stuff out to do it seems alot of work but better than spending hours trying to do it the other ways

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.