DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an Edge converter installed, now I need some drag tires, NO TRACTION on street tires. I'm looking at buying 2 rims and drag tires. Need some help! Should I get 17"x8" or 17"x9" rims and what size drag tire will fit each? And what tire do you guys recommend? Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I have a set of OEM offroad rims that are painted black if you are interested. Alot of members on here use them for drag rims. Let me know.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rims

How much do you want? Plus Ill have to find out about shipping.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
17x9s will give you more options down the road. But 17x8s are fine as well. Depends on your mods and what gears you have. They can be a key part in determining what size tire to use.

KB

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
greensboro

Greensboro is between Uniontown, PA and Morgantown, WV. About 3hrs south of your gambling. I go camping there in the summer, great place.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tires

I have 4.10 gears, 2600rpm edge converter, mid headers, superchips, and a 100 shot of nitrous. What do you think is a good size. I am looking at 17x9 with Mickey Thompson's 275/70/17. E.T. Streets

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
E.T. steets

I left out the radial part. ET Street Radial, last one on the bottom of the list

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.