DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WooooHoooo!!!! I'm heading to Ft. Smith to get Slammed1 to drop my ride today!!! I can't wait! I'll post pics as soon as I can.
:rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You bet Keven! I'm about to piss my pants I'm so excited about getting it done!

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
You are like a little kid waiting for Christmas aren't you....I was the same way, when Brian called me to say it was done I got it ticket trying to get there as fast as I could to check it out..

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely like a kid on Christmas eve. It's gonna be tough to keep it at legal speeds. But, I think I'll be able to control myself! :D

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
I'm jealous. I need to take a road trip from Cali and go see Brian.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Black05Hemi said:
I'm jealous. I need to take a road trip from Cali and go see Brian.
...OR, Brian can do a West Coast swing, which includes a stop in Vegas!!! :D

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
good luck redram hope you like it and i also look forward to seeing brian but it will be on my new ram im getting this week due to peeling paint on my 04 i fought the dealership and they agreed to give me book on my truck and put me in a new one though i think i am gonna splurge and get a quad cab in red or patiot blue

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Another great Slammed1 job! :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Stll tryin to get ahold of you slammed.... I would call again tonight but I'm not going to bother you on a sunday evening.

·
Slammed 1 Suspensions
2,095 Posts
The truck looks great and that ride home is awesome. I'll be heading back up that way in a couple months for my spindles and c notch.

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
another great job brian looks great , i will be in touch man i have to get a new truck the dealership worked me out a deal because of my paint peeling on my 04 so when i get settled we will get something going even if i have to drive up there

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
cool i am gonna have a quad cab this time around smae front of rear tire exaust hopefully that will work cause this time its all or nothing lol 2/4 or 4/6 all the way we'll see , i will have it next friday , an 05 by the way

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.