DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im gonna be leasing a Charger soon so what kind of quick, inexpensive performance upgrades should i look into getting? i was thinking of getting a Superchips Flashpaq and a CAI (AEM or K&N). any suggestions? :)

·
'06 Steel Silver Charger
34 Posts
Superchips will help with low to mid range power and shifting points... as for the CAI... there are so many and they all do about the samething... I have a Volant and it sounds great but as for HP... not much just like the rest of the CAI...

·
Registered
148 Posts
That sounds like a good start to me.

The best HP mods I've done are headers and cam. don't consider touching the exhaust pipes until you get up here in HP, IMHO it's not worth it until your pusing 350-400 to the ground.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just noticed that too. Don't do too much beyond a SuperChip flashpaq if your not planning on buying it at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hedgehog said:
That sounds like a good start to me.

The best HP mods I've done are headers and cam. don't consider touching the exhaust pipes until you get up here in HP, IMHO it's not worth it until your pusing 350-400 to the ground.
Unless you're like me and were completely embarassed to be driving around a stock Charger. Sounded pretty lame/tame. A cheap option would be to just have the muffler cut off and put 2 straight pipes in it's place. Should run under $100 parts/labor and last you until you want to do the whole system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.