DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really peformance oriented post, but I thought some of you guys might like this little game I found online. It's by far the coolest drag racing game I've seen for a free browser game. It's basically a free lite version of an actual game this company made. I wasted my whole lunch hour bracket racing against other people playing online trying to save up enough cash for a turbo. It's super easy to play, 4 or 5 keys. Once you unlock the custom transmission options you can change your stall, launch rpm, shift light. rear end gear ratios etc. I'm running 7.5 E.T's in the 1/4 now, started in the 14's. They actually got the long duration cam sound down for once too.

Race goes like this - Hold brake and throttle to burn out to heat up the tire temp meter for a good launch, roll up to stage, then hold brake again and throttle and it acts like a trans brake and goes to your set launch rpm, watch the tree and let off the brake to launch and then hit your shifts. I pull a wheelie down 3/4 of the track until I hit 4th gear.

http://www.haulinazz.com top right go to free version

I'll be looking for your screen names

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
lolol Pretty cool.Crashed into the barrell's at end of track first race and flipped.14.xx 2nd race 13.60 @ 113.Look's like i'm gonna have to practice some more.lolol Thank's for the game Bro!

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
i think i raced you a few lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah JK i saw you running brackets earlier, we raced a bunch. I'm under the screen name thorley in a black mustang. I just put some green flames on the front to stand out a little more.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah thanks now I'm hooked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.