Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys!

Some of you know us already from other foums. Others know us from the parts we've recently developed for Dodge cars with their assistance :) THANK YOU GUYS!

Anyway, based on positive feedback on what we have recently done for your cars, we decided to become a Vendor here to support the community with great special offers, group buys etc :)

For well over 10 years now we've been making custom interior parts made of carefully selected high grade Italian leathers, genuine Alcantara(TM), legendary Japanese Bride(TM) and other high quality fabrics.

With well over 30 fabric colors and 20+ stitching colors plus various other customization options (stripes, padding, pleating, embroidery, etc.) we offer you UNLIMTED range of available options.

And here's a small Sampler of what we've recently done for Your beloved rides:

Custom center armrest cover for Charger/Magnum made of smooth Nappa leather with custom embroidery:

With matching headrest covers:

Custom steering wheel cover for Challenger/Charger/Magnum made of smooth Nappa leather and genuine Alcantara(TM) with optional padding for thicker grip:

Another steering wheel cover - this time for Ram/Dakota/Durango:

Like it? Want something similar for you?

GREAT! Then meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com and use this discount code: 9A8TYN4006U for 10% OFF everything at RedlineGoods until May 2nd!

Can't find anything for you car! Now that's a great news! Let me know what you need and get your custom leather interior upgrade FOR FREE :)

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

And stay tuned for more cool things to come soon :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's something REALLY SPECIAL FOR YOU from a fresh Vendor: H9A83P2P9Y0 - it's a 20% DISCOUNT CODE valid until Wednesday, April 30th only! Time is ticking :)

By the way - what do you guys think about our S197 Mustang door trim installed by the first happy customer?

Want something like this for Your Ride? Just let me know and let's make it happen :)

:)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What you know about RedlineGoods is probably that we manufacture a genuine leather shift boots 100% custom made upon Your requirements.

But we, RedlineGoods do not only make shift boots. If there is something inside your car that can be covered in leather, we can do it for you :).

These can be for example:

e-brake boot or armrest cover:

gauge hood covers:

door pulls covers:

door armrests and inserts:

center console and tunnel covers:

or even entire dash kits:

Like it? Let me know :)

Don't like it? Tell me what can change your mind :)

Whatever you think, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE for you: Y9S8E4C04T2 - it is valid until May 14th.

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :)

Take care

Jack

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can there be anything better for a petrolhead than driving with an automotive Legend in your car?

If you have any idea for cool custom embroidery, just let us know and let's make it happen! We can embroider pretty much everything to upgrade your car interior :) There are lots of people whose autographs can make your driving experience unusual :)

And don't forget to use our current 10% DISCOUNT CODE: J98FZ4U04D2

Have a great weekend!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UNLIMITED interior customzing options available for you at RedlineGoods!

Guys,

I would like to remind you how many custom options we offer for you to Take Pride In Your Ride!

Please see what stitching colors we have available:

And here's our leather colors chart:

As you see, we do not work only in leather but also in Genuine Alcantara(TM) which is THE STUFF used by top end automakers such as Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari, Bentley etc, but also available in higher trim levels of sport cars interiors - such as BMW M's, Audi RS's, Vette ZR's and Camaro ZL1 for example.

We also work in extremely durable and extremely JDM Genuine BRIDE(TM) to add thius unique style to your interiors.

Want to see more options available?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
How much $$ am I looking at to do the dash in leather similar to the OEM sport dash?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You mean the leather cover for top part of the dash? If we can find a dash for prototI think we can design such cover at around $195, what do you think?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me tell you about one of the coolest customization options:

PIPING is a cool, sporty and elegant way to finish off your shift boots. Piping can be done for any car, and it replaces the threads with a special, well, pipe made by wrapping a thin plastic tube with leather. It looks amazing:

Like it?

Stay tuned for more customization options from RedlineGoods :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And another thing we've been missing - a nice, warm, milk chocolate-like mild brown color.

Until we recovered steering wheel for this meticulously restored Jeep CJ :)

Please welcome our Hazelnut leather and see how it nicely matches many light brown-like car interiors and adds loads of style and elegance!

So if you want something this cool for yourself - this is THE BEST MOMENT! We offer 20% REFUND upon good quality photos of Hazelnut leather products installed in your car on ALL ORDERS placed until May 31st!

So meet us at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9Q840R9PKS3 to SAVE ANOTHER 10% on top of our regular discounts scheme! (Code valid until May 31st) :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like someone is going do drive a cool custom upgraded cars!

See for yourself how RedlineGoods make you Take Pride in Your Ride (those are sneak peek previoews of what is going on in our wokshop - I will surely post photos of the goodies installed as soon as I have them):

Like it? Want to upgrade your interior? then meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 98FKL48F3Y9

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just a quick shot ahowing you one of the coolest and most popular custom options available at RedlineGoods - STRIPES!

These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with charcoal stripes and white thread:

And charcoal leather with blue stripe and red thread:

And lastly - another cool STRIPE option; RACING STRIPES: - especially popular among Mustang owners but available for any product we offer, of course :)

What do you think? Like it? Them meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE: 98H560RY3IU :)

Take care,
Maciek

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
By far the craziest shifter I have seen equipped with RedlineGoods shift boot :)

Or maybe it isn't? Maybe you have a cooler shifter? Meet me on our Facebook wall on Monday and WIN $100 EVERY WEEK in our Cool Shifter Contest :)

In the meantime do not forget to drop by at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: X986421VDRC for ADDITIONAL 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Our first Cool Shifter Contest album has just been opened for voting!

If you submitted your photo, feel free to share it and have your friends vote for you.

If you haven't, you still can do this + next contest album will be up for voting right next week - $100 is waiting!

Or if you just want some nice leather upgrade for your car - here's our this week's DISCOUNT CODE for you: 986USM4T7K5 - Enjoy!

Meet me at RedlineGoods :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do I have to say anything more?

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and paste this code: RLGHALLOWEEN2014 for additional 15% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.