DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and new to owning a ram. I picked up a 2004 Hemi with 147k miles on it last week for 5k. I wasn't sure how I would like it coming from a Tundra, but the 345 horses sold me almost instantly. I see on some of these trucks that the front bench seat folds up in the middle and exposes a secret compartment. My truck doesn't have this option. Is there a specific name for this option or is it a special type of seat? I want to install it in the near future. I am also plagued with the ABS and Brake lights on the dash, but it hasn't effected my braking at all. The speedo jumps about 3-5 miles every now and then, but I read somewhere that it is caused by the abs sensor being faulty. I replaced the rear one above the differential and I still have the symptoms. Has anyone solved this on the cheap?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I just replaced the one on the rear diff. The shop said my front left sensor was constantly reading 34 mph and they thought it was the abs control module. Are they trying to stiff me, or could that really be the main deal? I think it might just be a bad abs/ speed sensor up front. My cruise control also cuts out randomly and the speedo drops and rises by 1-4 mph randomly when I drive. I am certain this has to do with the abs and brake lights.

·
Acts 2:38-39
2,325 Posts
My truck has the Big Horn pkg, and it has the center jump seat. I like it. You could probably find one in a junk yard...

Welcome to DT!

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
I'm torn which one I want with the center console. On one hand, I want to exchange the base for a Dodge Ram 02-12 Console Subwoofer Box and then on the other hand I really like center console you're talking about here. I believe my only choice here is the speaker box because I think, not sure, the new style center console will not fit my older 2003 Ram.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.