·
Registered
269 Posts
Dealers are stupid.

·
Registered
4 Posts
And his name is dodge fan? :thatfunny

Yes it is a gen 3. There is no such thing as a Gen 2 R/T.

Well maybe on ebay there is, but not in the real world.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I'm sorry but according to me, my 94 is a Gen 1... Just because they changed the grille and headlights in 91 does not constitute a GENERATION change in my book. IMO, the Dodge Talk generation listings are 100% correct. The 97's started gen 2, and 05 started gen 3.

In 2001 the dakota got a restyled bumper and a new dash, thats more of a change than the 91 restyle was! It must have been a Generation change too!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hemi_dakota94 said:
I'm sorry but according to me, my 94 is a Gen 1... Just because they changed the grille and headlights in 91 does not constitute a GENERATION change in my book. IMO, the Dodge Talk generation listings are 100% correct. The 97's started gen 2, and 05 started gen 3.

In 2001 the dakota got a restyled bumper and a new dash, thats more of a change than the 91 restyle was! It must have been a Generation change too!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Actually the real gen I ran a completely different driveline than the real gen II, magnum motors don't predate 92, they used the old "LA" engine design and heads. before 92 the motors were carbed not FI.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Well, if everyone thinks the generations are off on this site, take it up with a moderator. I'll post wherever my year is listed.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.