DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to have gears and a locker installed anywhere around Nashville, Huntsville, Birmingham, or anywhere close? I tried Rocket City Off-Road in Huntsville. They wanted $250 just to install a Powertrax no-slip which is a 1-2 hour install, and they were extremely rude about the whole thing. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i was just getting ready to roll down to RCOR to check on a price, now i dont think i will. if you do find a place let me know because im thinkin about getting gears done.

BTW what part of madison do you live in, was wondering when id catch another person from madison on here

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might go by and ask anyway. I think the guy I talked to just didn't know anything about the Powertrax and didn't know how long the install would take. I'll probably end up going back there this week to ask again now that I know for sure that it shouldn't be more than a 1.5 or 2 hour install. I'll let you know what they say about the gears.

I just moved into Mountain View apartments just off the east end of Madison Blvd. I'm just working here for the summer at Redstone Arsenal.

·
Registered
85 Posts
moved here from MSU i take it?
the RCOR people are always a$$holes so its not just you, its probably becuase they're the only Off-Road shop around here and can get away with murder

im up on hughes near bob jones which im gald to say i no longer have to go to (graduate on monday last day of school was thursday, which was the day i got my first ticket in my new truck, for doing a brake stand in front of the school after we got out... :rck:)

let me know if you need any help finding places to do other stuff for your truck (or just in general were not all like the a$$holes at RCOR) just PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.