DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinkin of selling my airram cai and going a different route. it is 3 months old and i will give out pics to serious inquries just leave your e-mail. if i get a good enough offer i will give it up. thanks tom

Attachments

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
The AIRRAM and many other intakes are swapable between 3.7,4.7,and 5.7........the main differences are where the PCV hose attaches(easily remedied) and IAT sensor mounting.

Dont be too concerned if its Hemi specific or not as these are interchangeable with a few clever re-routing of a simple hose or wires. They physically mount in the exact same locations engine and body wise for 3.7,4.7,5.7.

FREE Bump!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did not know this, thank you for the helpful information. In that case, "ACE" do you have a ball park figure to go from, just down want to give a low ball offer.

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just give a offer above 100 and we'll go from there. thanks tom

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
150 FOR EVERYTHING .. PLUS SHIPPING?

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i'm not going to be adding the jet stream scoop with it or the power wire it's just the cold air setup with filter and brackets. tom

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i paid about $225 new 3 months ago. i bought itas a package deal with the air scoop and power wire. it all came to $300 plus shipping. so i went to airram's site and he selling the scoop and power wire for $75 so i minused that from the total. thanks tom

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
$125 shipped?

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how about $200 shipped. the box is big so i'm sure ups will rape me on that. let me know either way. tom

·
Registered
733 Posts
Cai

hey bro, i dunno if that other guy bought it but Im needing it bad...about all I got to spend is 150$ if you interested please let me know either way. I already have the power wire and scoop so i dont need that...thanks and ttyl

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
160?

·
Fromunda
733 Posts
I recently sold mine for $200+ shipping. Shipping ended up costing $60 because I had to buy a box. Regular UPS ground was $35 or so.

The part needed to use this Hemi intake on a 4.7 or v6 is about $1 at Autozone.

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
first $200 shipped takes it. tom

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Thats a steal! You should ask for over 200.00 + shipping for it... any less and your getting low balled.

Also use FED EX Ground ($15.00 tops)... they are cheaper than UPS and they are more likely to get it to where it needs to go without damage... UPS damaged 1 out of every 10 systems shipped. We dont use UPS anymore.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well nick i went that low because it seems no one wants it for some reason. i just bought it,it's still in the truck as we speak,theres nothing wrong with it. i don't know. tom

·
ACE
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
as far as i know it will fit 02-06 . thanks tom

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.